From its origins as a group of opera supporters dedicated to ensuring the long-term future of Fresno Grand Opera, Team 200 now serves as the major donor circle of supporters who provide leadership for the Company’s annual giving. Team 200 members enjoy a wide variety of social opportunities throughout the season, including special members-only events, unique behind-the-scenes access to Company artists, insight into future projects and small perks only made available to Team 200 members.
Director’s Platinum Circle • $15,000 and above
• A private dinner for four at the restaurant of your choice hosted by General Director Matthew Buckman, Music Director Ryan Murray and cast members during a production
• A private meet and greet with Sister Helen Prejean, whose best-selling memoirs were the basis for the movie and opera Dead Man Walking
Director’s Gold Circle • $10,000 – $14,999
• A private dinner for two at the restaurant of your choice hosted by General Director Matthew Buckman and Music Director Ryan Murray
• A framed and autographed photo of you and the cast following one performance
Director’s Silver Circle • $5,000 – $9,999
• Opportunity to meet the cast backstage following one Main Stage Series performance
• Opportunity to take a photo with the cast following one Main Stage Series performance
• Souvenir poster for all Main Stage Series productions autographed by the cast
• Opportunity to host a stage director to lunch or dinner during a Main Stage Series production
Director’s Bronze Circle • $2,500 – $4,999
• Invitation for two to attend a private meet and greet with prominent composer Ricky Ian Gordon
following a recital of his music in Fresno
• Opportunity to host a cast member for lunch or dinner during a Main Stage Series production
• Souvenir program book for all Main Stage Series productions autographed by the cast
Director’s Circle • $1,000 – $2,499
• Invitation for two to attend an Artist Welcome Reception for each Main Stage Series production
• Invitation for two to attend a private luncheon with Jake Heggie, the composer of Dead Man Walking
• Invitation for two to attend a private Preview Party for advanced announcement of the 2016/17 season
• Complimentary parking in the Saroyan Theatre Parking Garage for all Main Stage Series performances.
For more information about joining this dynamic and exciting group of opera supporters,
please contact General Director Matthew Buckman at 559.442.5699 or firstname.lastname@example.org.